New to the area? Or, are you a long-time resident? Become a part of our faith community and explore your faith with family by registering with us.
Reasons to Register
- Gain a sense of belonging and identity in our parish community.
- Help our priests and parish staff get to know better. This will help us to welcome you and better minister to your needs and the needs of your family.
- Commit to practicing and living out your faith with a community.
- Registration helps us stay connected on our journey together.
- Tax income purposes: if you use offertory envelopes or online giving, you will also receive an end-of-year statement of your donations for your tax income purposes.
- Godparent/sponsor validation: registered members are eligible to become godparents or sponsors.
- Come to the parish office and we can help you in-person.
- Download the parish registration form, print it, fill it out, and you may scan/send it to our parish office via email at email@example.com
- Download the registration form, fill it out, and turn it into our parish office, we’d love to meet!
- Pick-up our print a registration form and mail it to our office.
Our office hours are: Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 am.
Please call us if you have any questions. Our parish office phone number is 941-729-3891.