First time registers please make sure to bring the documents below, along with your completed registration form and the $40 registration fee at your scheduled registration appointment. If you are not a new register, please make sure to bring in your completed registration form at your appointment along with the $40 registration fee. (Please note that we only take cash or checks)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- First Communion Certificate
- ID of legal guardian completing the registration
- Please note that you will need to call the office and will need to make an appointment with Janet Valerio, Director of Religious Education to complete your registration. If you do not have an appointment, unfortunately we will not be able to see you.
- Please note that we have selected certain dates for registration and no other dates will be offered.
- Please note that each child attending Religious Education will have to complete a registration form and for each child there will be a $40 registration fee. This fee will cover their schoolbook materials.
- Scholarships are available upon assessing family’s need
First year of First Communion– Child must be in 2nd grade or higher.
Second year of First Communion– Child must be in 3rd grade or higher and must have completed 2 years of Religious Education with good attendance.
First year of Confirmation- Child must be in 9th grade or grader.
Second year of Confirmation- Child must be in 10th grade or greater, must complete 2 years of Religious Education with good attendance.